URGENT: Volunteers are needed to help take care of cats at the Short Pump Petsmart! We are looking for reliable cat-loving volunteers to take care of the cats at our Petsmart adoption center during Wednesday and Thursday mornings. You will help by giving attention to and playing with the cats at the center, filling up food and water dishes, and cleaning cages and litterboxes. All you need is dedication, reliability and a love for cats! To find out how you can become a volunteer, please contact us via email, call our phone line (804-288-9797) or visit one of our Saturday adoption stands!
Do you shop at Kroger? If so, please sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards Fundraiser 2015 and a percentage of all your Kroger grocery sales connected to our number will directly benefit CARE cats!
DIRECTIONS TO ENROLL IN THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register and link your Kroger Plus card to CARE #92652 online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with CARE after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box. If you are an existing online customer, please SIGN IN.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account online access by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter #92652 or Cat Adoption Rescue Efforts, Inc., select CARE from list and click on CONFIRM.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Cat Adoption Rescue Efforts, Inc. on the right side of your Kroger information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number, and then link your account online.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you for your support!
Want an easy way to donate supplies to C.A.R.E.? Visit our Amazon.com wish list page and you can order a donation to be delivered directly to C.A.R.E. Thanks for providing us with many necessary items and supplies to help kitties in need!
A big shout-out to Tracy S. for donating to our wish-list on Amazon!
How You Can Help
C.A.R.E. is a 501(c)3 organization. A copy of C.A.R.E.'s most recent financial statement is on file with the Virginia Division of Consumer Affairs. All monetary donations are 100% tax-deductible. We take Discover, Master Card, VISA, and American Express. If you prefer to pay by mail please send a … [Read More...]
Our foster families and cats could use many things to help make our cats lives a little more pleasant. Please consider donating any of the following items - contact CARE or feel free to stop by any of our adoption stands to make a donation. Jonathan & the rest of the cats thank you! Wish … [Read More...]
You can turn your unwanted vehicle, running or not, into a tax deductible contribution to C.A.R.E. through our Car Donation Program. In addition to cars, you can donate trucks, vans, boats, motorcycles, jet skis, and RV's. There is absolutely no charge to you- free towing and no hassle. You can … [Read More...]