Kitten Season is here! Become a foster parent – it’s very rewarding and CARE will provide training and handles all supplies and expenses! All you need to do is provide a loving temporary home. You can help save lives and experience all the kitten cuteness without taking on lifetime responsibility. Please call 288-9797 or email [email protected]
Kroger Community Rewards Fundraiser 2017
Link your Plus card and a percentage of all your Kroger grocery sales will go directly to help CARE cats!
- Sign in online at: kroger.com/communityrewards.com and link your Kroger Plus card to CARE #92652
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter #92652 or Cat Adoption and Rescue Efforts, Inc., select CARE from list and click on CONFIRM.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Cat Adoption Rescue Efforts, Inc. on the right side of your Kroger information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number, and then link your account online.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- If you signed up last year before August, you must resign up again for this year.
Turn your old vehicle into medical care and a loving home for cats and kittens, just by donating your vehicle to CARE!
No hassle, tax deductible and no cost to you! Cars, trucks, motorcycles and boats. For more info, call toll free 24/7 1-877-227-7487 or visit www.donationline.com
How You Can Help
C.A.R.E. is a 501(c)3 organization. A copy of C.A.R.E.'s most recent financial statement is on file with the Virginia Division of Consumer Affairs. All monetary donations are 100% tax-deductible. We take Discover, Master Card, VISA, and American Express. If you prefer to pay by mail please send a … [Read More...]
Please consider donating any of the following items - contact CARE or feel free to stop by our adoption stand on Saturdays at Staples Mill Rd Petco to make your donation. Wish List Items: Canned Kitten food (no fish) Canned adult cat food Kitten powder weaning formula Kitten nursing … [Read More...]
You can turn your unwanted vehicle, running or not, into a tax deductible contribution to C.A.R.E. through our Car Donation Program. In addition to cars, you can donate trucks, vans, boats, motorcycles, jet skis, and RV's. There is absolutely no charge to you- free towing and no hassle. You can … [Read More...]