Are you a cat lover? Want to help rescue cats? Become a cat care giver at our Petco adoption center!
Cat Center Care Giver
Play and snuggle, feed and clean cages for our adoptable cats morning or evening once a week, at the adoption center located in the Petco store. This is also a wonderful opportunity to give the cats in the center much needed and appreciated attention and affection.
Care givers are needed now for every other Sunday morning or evening. It only takes about an hour of your time. If interested, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kittens always go quickly, but adult cats need loving homes too! We have reduced our adoption fees for some of our older lovable cats. Please consider bringing home a wonderful adult cat!
Kroger Community Rewards Fundraiser 2017
Link your Plus card and a percentage of all your Kroger grocery sales will go directly to help CARE cats!
- Sign in online at: kroger.com/communityrewards.com and link your Kroger Plus card to CARE #92652
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter #92652 or Cat Adoption and Rescue Efforts, Inc., select CARE from list and click on CONFIRM.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Cat Adoption Rescue Efforts, Inc. on the right side of your Kroger information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number, and then link your account online.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- If you signed up last year before August, you must resign up again for this year.
Become a foster parent – it is very rewarding and CARE will give you training and handles all expenses! All you need to do is provide a loving temporary home. You can help save lives and experience all the kitten cuteness without taking on lifetime responsibility. Please call us at 288-9797 and join our team!
How You Can Help
C.A.R.E. is a 501(c)3 organization. A copy of C.A.R.E.'s most recent financial statement is on file with the Virginia Division of Consumer Affairs. All monetary donations are 100% tax-deductible. We take Discover, Master Card, VISA, and American Express. If you prefer to pay by mail please send a … [Read More...]
Please consider donating any of the following items - contact CARE or feel free to stop by our adoption stand on Saturdays at Staples Mill Rd Petco to make a donation. Wish List Items: Canned Kitten food (no fish) Canned adult cat food Litter Cat feather wands Cat toys Capstar flea … [Read More...]
You can turn your unwanted vehicle, running or not, into a tax deductible contribution to C.A.R.E. through our Car Donation Program. In addition to cars, you can donate trucks, vans, boats, motorcycles, jet skis, and RV's. There is absolutely no charge to you- free towing and no hassle. You can … [Read More...]